Work in progress
- Working with the nice scratchbox people to be able to do a cross-compiling debian from scratch
- Find a way to do automatic building with a buildd and uClibc
- Iron out existing bugs
- testing with new dpkg-cross
- reworking the documentation(in progress. Also thanks to Paul Schulz for helping me with this)
Done. Beta versions available
- Eady to install replacement packages for debhelper, dpkg and dpkg-dev.
- apt-wrapper: A wrapper around apt (called stag-get) to minimize typing
and to keep the sources.list, etc... files apart for each architecture.
- dpkg-wrapper: Called dpkg-stag. Created for the same reasons as stag-get.
- Adapted debhelper and dpkg-dev tools for using emdebian/rules to build packages.
- toolchains are available at the EmDebian website (binary + instructions to build from Debian source packages